"Hey girl, I see your angle! No really... that eyeliner is on point... but seriously so sharp! Do you use Aisling?" Puns intended
Our NEW Eco-Luxe I See Your Angle thinly shaped eyeliner or brow brush is essential for detailing around the eyes or filling in sparse brows.
How to Apply (Eyeshadow):
1. Take the brush and dab into our Eyeshadow
2. Begin to lightly swipe along the upper and lower lash lines making sure to connect them at the outer edge of the eye
How to Apply (Eyeliner):
1. Either apply the eyeliner to the lash lines of the eye OR take your brush directly onto the eyeliner and then blend onto the eye
2. Take the brush and in short motions blend outward to the corner of the eye
How to Apply (brows):
1. Take the brush and dab into our Eyeshadow in Bark
2. Start in the middle or at the tail of the brow, this is where you want the most pigment to be. As you start to run out of pigment, now begin to blend at the beginning of the brow. This will give you a more natural effect.
3. Make sure to not blend back and forth, but in sweeping motions
* Brushes are non-refundable
I SEE YOUR ANGLE BRUSH